Bell Pepper Seafood Pasta.
You can cook Bell Pepper Seafood Pasta using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bell Pepper Seafood Pasta
- It’s 3 cups of Pasta.
- You need 1 of medium onion.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 2 cups of green peppers.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sliced ripe olives.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 2 cup of water.
- You need 1 tbsp of flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of white wine.
- Prepare 1 cup of baby shrimps.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped King Mushrooms.
- Prepare Pinch of Rosemary.
Bell Pepper Seafood Pasta step by step
- Cook Pasta according to package directions.
- Season Squid, Scallops and Shrimps with white wine, salt and pepper.
- In a nonstick skillet, add a tbsp olive oil and cook the seafood for 1 1/2 minutes, set aside.
- In a nonstick skillet, sauté garlic & onion in olive oil for 1 1/2 minutes.
- Add green pepper and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add all purpose flour and mix it well.
- Add olives, oregano, salt and cayenne pepper.
- Add water, cook and stir until mixture comes to boil and thicken.
- Add the squid and shrimps with the mixture.
- Drain pasta and stir into skillet.
- Add a pinch of Rosemary, Enjoy! ?.
Thank you tante ida for sharing Recipe: Delicious Bell Pepper Seafood Pasta, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp