Vegan Gluten free Chocolate Chip Cookie. Tender, sweet, studded with chocolate, and undetectably gluten-free. The other day, I was thinking through my rolodex of recipes and realized I don't have a basic vegan gluten-free chocolate chip cookie on the. But to keep these chocolate chip cookies to myself for another day would be a SIN.
Most have been edible, but this one was declared the winner! How to make vegan gluten-free chocolate chip cookies. This recipe is adapted from our recipe for regular vegan chocolate chip cookies. You can cook Vegan Gluten free Chocolate Chip Cookie using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Gluten free Chocolate Chip Cookie
- You need 1/2 Cup of Vegetable margarine.
- It’s 50 g of compote of banana.
- It’s 2/3 Cup of Brown sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of yeast gluten-free.
- Prepare 1 1/4 Cup of Rice flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of chocolate chips.
A gluten-free all purpose baking blend is the ideal flour to use for these cookies. I have not tested this recipe with a single type of flour like almond flour or. Chocolate chip cookies have been one of my favorite desserts for as long as I can remember. Give me a choice, and I'll choose chocolate chip cookies I used blended gluten free oats for my flour and coconut oil for the oil.
Vegan Gluten free Chocolate Chip Cookie instructions
- Preheat your oven to 180 ° C..
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the margarine, sugar and compote. All ingredients must be well incorporated..
- Add the rice flour and the gluten-free yeast and, using a large spoon / spatula, mix it with margarine mix and make a smooth paste..
- Add the chocolate chips to the dough and mix with a spatula or large spoon to incorporate the chocolate chips..
- Place a sheet of parchment paper on a baking sheet and form small balls about 3 cm in diameter that you gently put on the paper. If your dough is too sticky, add a little rice flour..
- Using the back of a spoon, press very lightly on the balls to flatten them. Your cookies must be about 1.5 cm thick..
- Bake for 14 minutes at 180 ° C.The cookies brown very slightly..
- Take out the cookies from the oven. Be careful, they are very friable; let them rest a few minutes so that they harden..
How do you make vegan gluten-free chocolate chip cookies? I started with my Healthier Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies (made way back when I didn't share exclusively gluten free recipes), then took two years of feedback from all the baked cookie recipes I've ever. How to make these Vegan Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies. Scroll down to the bottom of the post for the full recipe. How long do these Chocolate Chip Cookies keep for?
Thank you tante ridha for sharing Recipe: Appetizing Vegan Gluten free Chocolate Chip Cookie, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp