La Paz Road Bean Soup.
You can have La Paz Road Bean Soup using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of La Paz Road Bean Soup
- It’s of Ingredients.
- You need 1 tbsp of EV olive oil.
- You need 2 of diced carrots, amount divided in half.
- It’s 1 stalk of celery, diced.
- You need 1/3 medium of yellow onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 stalk of fresh rosemary, to be removed before serving.
- You need 1 cup of fresh shelled cranberry beans (or canned bean, like cannellini — if using, drain first).
- You need 2 quart of water or enough to cover the beans by ~ 1.5 inches).
- Prepare 1/4 of red onion, diced.
- It’s 1 small of tomato, chopped.
- Prepare 1 medium of diced zucchini.
- It’s 1/4 cup of wheat, corn or rice small pasta — shells or elbows.
- It’s 1 pinch of dried lemongrass (trust me!).
- You need 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 of Black pepper, to taste.
- You need 1 pinch of crushed red pepper, optional!.
La Paz Road Bean Soup instructions
- Soften half the carrots, all the diced yellow onions and celery in the EVOO. When translucent, add rosemary and the beans, and cover with ~2" water. Let simmer for 45-minutes to 1 hour, until the beans are soft and the liquid is thickened from the beans..
- Add the remaining carrot, tomato, and zucchini, diced, to the pot and let simmer for an additional 15-20 minutes. When vegetables are tender, add the small pasta and the final seasonings — red crushed pepper, soy sauce and lemongrass. When the pasta is tender, it?s ready to serve..
- I also add a twist of two of dried porcini mushrooms from my grinder, but if you don't have it, don't worry. Fresh mushrooms don't really work well here..
Thank you mother ulin for sharing How to Cook Yummy La Paz Road Bean Soup, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp