Grilled Sesame Balsamic Asparagus.
You can have Grilled Sesame Balsamic Asparagus using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled Sesame Balsamic Asparagus
- You need 1 of Asparagus.
- You need 2 tsp of Sesame oil.
- It’s 2 tsp of Sesame seeds.
- It’s 2 tsp of Balsamic vinegar.
- You need 2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 pinch of Red pepper.
Grilled Sesame Balsamic Asparagus step by step
- Hold one asparagus spear in two hands and snap at natural breaking point. Use that spear as a guide to cut all the asparagus..
- Toss asparagus with oil and sesame seeds..
- Grill asparagus until tender. Approximately 7 minutes over high heat..
- Meanwhile, mix remaining ingredients in a bowl..
- Plate asparagus and drizzle contents of bowl over asparagus..
- Serve hot. Enjoy! :-).
Thank you mother wati for sharing Recipe: Perfect Grilled Sesame Balsamic Asparagus, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp