Japanese Vegan → Kinpira Gobo / Burdock salad.
You can have Japanese Vegan → Kinpira Gobo / Burdock salad using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Japanese Vegan → Kinpira Gobo / Burdock salad
- You need 1 of Burdock.
- You need 50 g of Carrot.
- It’s 1 of Red chili pepper.
- It’s of (Seasonings).
- Prepare 1 Tbs of Sugar.
- You need 1 Tbs of Sweet sake.
- It’s 1 Tbs of Cooking sake.
- Prepare 1.5 Tbs of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Sesame oil.
- It’s of Some white sesame.
Japanese Vegan → Kinpira Gobo / Burdock salad instructions
- Wash a burdock and the carrot by running water and brush. The ratio of burdock and carrot is 3 to 1 would be better..
- Cut to shredding a burdock and the carrot, Slice a red chili pepper without seeds. I will show you how to cut burdock for difference of texture on my cooking video..
- Soak the burdock into water in the bowl for 5 min (to remove the scum) then drain it later..
- Pour some canola oil in a pan, add red chili pepper with low heat till spicy comes out. Change to highest heat and add burdock and carrot..
- When the burdock cooks add seasonings except sesame oil, keep heating till the sauce is getting low. When the sauce is low pour sesame oil on top and wait 5 seconds then turn off heat. Put some sesame seeds and done..
- You can watch this cooking video → 「Coozy Life burdock」on my YouTube channel ! Have a nice your cooking time guys..
Thank you sister sri for sharing Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Japanese Vegan → Kinpira Gobo / Burdock salad, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp