Garbanzo Beans Curry (Channa Masala, Waverley Kitchens).
You can have Garbanzo Beans Curry (Channa Masala, Waverley Kitchens) using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Garbanzo Beans Curry (Channa Masala, Waverley Kitchens)
- It’s 1 can of garbanzo beans (15 oz).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tomato paste (or 2 big tomatoes diced).
- It’s 1 small of onion.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 bunch of cilantro.
- You need of spice blends order at www.waverleykitchens.com.
- You need 1/2 tsp of WK SEED BLEND.
- It’s 2 tsp of WK BEAN BLEND.
- You need of pantry items.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cooking oil (your choice of oil).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt (to your taste).
- You need 3 quart of sauce pot with cover.
Garbanzo Beans Curry (Channa Masala, Waverley Kitchens) instructions
- Strain and wash 1 can garbanzo beans; grind or dice 1 small onion and 1 garlic clove; set aside.
- Add 1 tbsp oil to pot and 1/2 tsp 'WK Seed Blend'.
- Heat oil at medium heat until there is small movement in spices (usually 2 mins).
- Immediately add onion and garlic (if used) to pot, and 1 tbsp tomato paste; stir until golden brown (usually 3 min).
- Add 2 tsp of 'WK Bean Blend', 1/2 tsp salt (to your taste), garbanzo beans to pot and 2 cups water.
- Set to medium low heat, cover pot and cook for 20 mins; stir occasionally and mash some garbanzo beans.
- Optional: garnish with 2 tbsp coarsely chopped cilantro.
- For a full meal add: – Rice, naan, bread or heated whole wheat tortilla – Salad – Any sabji – Yogurt Variations: – To make hot add chopped jalapeño pepper or red chilli powder – Canned beans can be substituted by soaking beans overnight – Side item: chopped onion with salt, red chilli powder and lemon juice.
Thank you tante yuli for sharing How to Make Tasty Garbanzo Beans Curry (Channa Masala, Waverley Kitchens), hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp