Black-eye Beans Curry (Waverley Kitchens).
You can have Black-eye Beans Curry (Waverley Kitchens) using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Black-eye Beans Curry (Waverley Kitchens)
- Prepare 1 can of black-eye beans (15 oz).
- You need 1 tbsp of tomato paste (or 2 big tomatoes diced).
- You need 1 small of onion.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 bunch of cilantro.
- Prepare of spice blends order at www.waverleykitchens.com.
- You need 1/2 tsp of WK SEED BLEND.
- You need 2 tsp of WK BEAN BLEND.
- You need of pantry items.
- You need 1 tbsp of cooking oil (your choice of oil).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt (to your taste).
- You need 3 quart of sauce pot with cover.
Black-eye Beans Curry (Waverley Kitchens) instructions
- Strain and wash 1 can black-eye beans; grind or dice 1 small onion and 1 garlic clove; set aside.
- Add 1 tbsp oil to pot and 1/2 tsp 'WK SEED BLEND'.
- Heat oil at medium heat until there is small movement in spices (usually 2 mins).
- Immediately add onion and garlic (if used) to pot, and 1 tbsp tomato paste; stir until golden brown (usually 3 min).
- Add 2 tsp of 'WK Bean Blend', 1/2 tsp of salt (to your taste), black-eye beans to pot and 2 cups water.
- Set to medium low heat, cover pot and cook for 20 mins; stir occasionally and mash some black-eye beans.
- Optional: garnish with 2 tbsp coarsely chopped cilantro.
- To make a full meal add: – Rice, naan, bread or heated whole wheat tortilla – Salad – Any sabji – Yogurt Variations: – To make hot add chopped jalapeño pepper or red chilli powder – Canned beans can be substituted by soaking beans overnight – Side item: chopped onion with salt, red chilli powder and lemon juice.
Thank you mother yuni for sharing Recipe: Yummy Black-eye Beans Curry (Waverley Kitchens), hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp