Dashimaki Tamago – Japanese rolled omelet.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, dashimaki tamago – japanese rolled omelet. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Dashimaki Tamago – Japanese rolled omelet is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Dashimaki Tamago – Japanese rolled omelet is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook dashimaki tamago – japanese rolled omelet using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Dashimaki Tamago – Japanese rolled omelet:
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 3 TBS of Japanese dashi stock.
- Make ready 2 TBS of sugar.
- Get 1/2 tsp of soy sauce.
- Make ready 1/2 tbs of vegetable oil.
Instructions to make Dashimaki Tamago – Japanese rolled omelet:
- Prepare a rectangle pan, a small piece of paper towel, chopsticks, vegetable oil in a small cup and a bamboo mat (if you don’t have it, paper towel can be substitute).
- In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs and add dashi stock, sugar and soy sauce..
- Fold the piece of paper towel into small, put it in the cup the vegetable oil is in and let it absorb the oil. Heat the rectangle pan over medium heat and oil it with the paper towel..
- Pour 1/4 of the egg mixture into the pan and move it around to spread. As soon as the mixture starts to set, roll it from far side to this side. Please use a turner if it’s difficult to use chopsticks..
- Oil the pan with the paper towel, move the rolled egg to the other side and oil this side. Pour the same amount of egg mixture. Lift the rolled egg with chopsticks to spread the egg mixture even underneath of the cooked egg..
- When the underside is set but the surface is still soft, start rolling like you did in previous step. Repeat step#5&6 2 more times..
- Wrap the egg in a bamboo mat or paper towel and shape it while the egg is still hot. Slice the egg into 6 pieces before serving..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food dashimaki tamago – japanese rolled omelet recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you mother ridha for sharing Step-by-Step Guide to Make Super Quick Homemade Dashimaki Tamago – Japanese rolled omelet, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp