Cultured Coconut Cream.
You can cook Cultured Coconut Cream using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cultured Coconut Cream
- Prepare of base.
- Prepare 1 cup of Coconut Cream (from a can of full fat coconut milk).
- It’s 1 of Probiotic Capsule (I use Megafood Megaflora Tablets).
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- You need of supplies.
- You need 1 of Coffee Strainer or Cheesecloth.
- Prepare 1 of non-metallic bowl.
- Prepare 1 of non-metallic tool for mixing.
- You need of taste and texture (optional).
- You need of lemon juice.
- It’s of honey.
- It’s of fruit.
- You need of powdered sugar.
- You need of Coconut Water.
Cultured Coconut Cream step by step
- Make sure all your cookware and cooking utensils are sanitized and non-metallic, as this can affect how the cultures in the Megaflora tablets react and it also affects the final taste..
- For the Coconut Cream: refrigerate a can of full fat coconut milk for a few hours or overnight. Then take the can out, turn it upside down, take the lid off the bottom of the can, pour the clear coconut water out into a container (and save it if you wish), and then the white cream will be left..
- Fix the mesh strainer over a bowl and cover it in the coffee strainer or cheesecloth, or fix the coffee strainer or cheesecloth to the bowl with a rubber band or duct tape. (If your cheesecloth is not very thick, fold it a few times). Set aside..
- Combine the cream, the powder in the probiotic tablet, and the salt and mix together well..
- Place the mixture in the cheesecloth or coffee strainer, cover the whole thing, and store at room temperature for 36-48 hours or until it cultures to desired taste..
- Discard drained liquid and store the cultured cream in a container in the refrigerator for up to two weeks..
- OPTIONAL: to change taste or texture add honey (sweet and creamier), sugar (sweet and firmer), lemon juice (tangy and creamier), or fruit (depends on fruit and if pureed). These can be added before culturing the cream to affect the final taste and texture, and it will also feed the culture..
Thank you sister sri for sharing Recipe: Appetizing Cultured Coconut Cream, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp