Broccoli spinach saag.
You can have Broccoli spinach saag using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Broccoli spinach saag
- You need 4 bunches of saag leaves.
- You need 3 bunches of broccoli.
- It’s 1 package of spinach.
- You need of Coriander leaves optional.
- You need leaves of Holi basil few.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of ginger garlic grated.
- It’s 1 of green chili.
- Prepare 1 of small piece of jaggery.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chaat masala.
- You need 1 tablespoon of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of cumin powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of garam masala.
- It’s Half of tablespoon black pepper powder.
- It’s Pinch of hing or ASAFETIDA optional.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 of big white onion chopped.
- You need 2 of tomatoes chopped.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of makki ka atta(yellow cornflour or besan(gram flour).
Broccoli spinach saag instructions
- Use a cooker to boil the leaves.add two glass water estimated.add saag,broccoli and spinach and coriander leaves.
- Add always salt and hing to make more flavorful,nutritious and greener.
- Now have wait for atleast 4 to 5 whistles.
- Now in another pan put some desi ghee and add chopped onion. Roast it make brown and add tomatoes with all the spices together.
- Stir the tendering masala until it spreads oil all around.
- Now open the cooker and add makki ka atta.now blend it and simmer it for 9 to 10 minutes.
- Now add masala tadka in boiled mixture and again simmer for 9 to 10 minutes.
- Healthy nutritious broccoli saag is ready.
Thank you mother yani for sharing Recipe: Delicious Broccoli spinach saag, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp