You can have Open-Face Omelets using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Open-Face Omelets
- Prepare 2-3 of eggs, beaten.
- You need 1/2 cup of choice meat: bacon, sausage, ham crumbled/ diced small.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of onion, diced small.
- It’s 1/4 cup of green peppers, diced small.
- It’s 1/3 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 2 of Tbsps. Milk.
- You need 1 Tsp. of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp. of Ground black pepper.
- Prepare Pinch of kosher salt.
Open-Face Omelets instructions
- Preheat stove top to medium-high heat.
- Dice up all vegetables and meats into small pieces..
- Mix together in a bowl vegetables and meats with garlic powder, black pepper, and salt..
- Prepare a 6 to 8 inch skillet with real butter or oil of choice..
- Sautee' vegetables and meat mixture in oil or real butter for 3 minutes; then set aside..
- In another bowl beat eggs and milk together..
- Add egg mixture to another prepared skillet and cook it like you do an omelet; about 2 to 3 minutes..
- Then add vegetable- meat mixture on top of eggs and press gently; sprinkle with cheese and cover, turn down heat to low and cook for about 1 to 2 minutes..
- Remove, and its ready to serve. [You can use different variations].
Thank you tante linda for sharing Recipe: Appetizing Open-Face Omelets, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp