Macon Breakfast Scrambler.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, macon breakfast scrambler. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Macon Breakfast Scrambler is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Macon Breakfast Scrambler is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook macon breakfast scrambler using 27 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Macon Breakfast Scrambler:
- Take of Potatoes.
- Take 2 lbs of Baby Potatoes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Get 1 tsp of Pmoked Paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Get of Freshly Cracked Black Pepper.
- Get of Eggs.
- Prepare 8 of Large Eggs.
- Get 1.5 tbsp of Heavy Cream.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Take 1 cup of Ham, Diced.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Green Onion.
- Get 1/4 cup of Sweet Peppers, diced.
- Take 1/4 cup of Crumbled Bacon.
- Prepare 1 cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- Make ready to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- Make ready of Hot Sauce.
- Get 1 of Jalapeno, thinly sliced and deseeded.
- Get 1 of Cilantro, to garnish.
- Get of Honey Plums.
- Take 4 of Medium Plums (any variety).
- Take 3 tbsp of Local Honey.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Lime Juice.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Pink Himalayan Salt.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Black Pepper.
Steps to make Macon Breakfast Scrambler:
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF. Wash and cut the potatoes into ½-inch cubes..
- Rub 1tbsp of the olive oil over the surface of a large baking sheet. Spread the potatoes out onto the baking sheet. Drizzle the remaining tablespoon of oil over the potatoes, along with the smoked paprika, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Toss to coat the potatoes in oil and spices..
- Roast the potatoes in the preheated oven for 40-45 minutes, or until they are golden brown and crispy. Stir once half way through roasting..
- Wash, dry and slice the plums into small sections..
- In a bowl combine the plums, honey, lemon juice, salt and pepper and mix for 1 minute until well-combined and juicy. Rest for 10 minutes and mix again for 1 minute..
- When the potatoes are close to being finished, crack the eggs into a large bowl and add a pinch of salt and pepper. Gently whisk the eggs in until smooth. Mix in the heavy cream. This creates a fluffier scramble..
- In a skillet, under medium heat, add 2tbsp Olive Oil. Once it starts to shimmer, reduce heat and toss in onion and peppers to sauté. Add bacon. Remove from skillet and set aside..
- Return the skillet to stove and melt the butter over medium-low heat. When the butter is melted, pour in the eggs. Gently move the eggs around the skillet until they are mostly solid, but still soft and glistening. Stir in the veggies and finish to desired consistency..
- To prepare the bowls, divide the roasted potatoes and scrambled eggs into four bowls. Drizzle hot sauce over the top. Top with about 1/4 cup of shredded cheese and hot sauce, and then add plum slices to each cup. Add Cilantro leaves to garnish (optional)..
- Serve and enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food macon breakfast scrambler recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you tante ida for sharing How to Make Quick Macon Breakfast Scrambler, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp