Creamy Breakfast Potatoes.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, creamy breakfast potatoes. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Creamy Breakfast Potatoes is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Creamy Breakfast Potatoes is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have creamy breakfast potatoes using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Breakfast Potatoes:
- Get 5-6 strips of bacon chopped in pieces.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper cut into strips.
- Prepare 3 tsp of minced garlic.
- Make ready 1/4 of red onion diced.
- Take 1 tbsp of butter.
- Get 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Get 1/4 cup of grated parmasean.
- Take 5 of red potatoes.
- Prepare of Cajan seasoning (optional).
Steps to make Creamy Breakfast Potatoes:
- Add bacon to skillet and cook on medium-low heat. When about halfway cooked, add red onion and garlic. Cook until garlic is fragrant..
- Add potatoes and butter. Cover and cook over medium heat, stirring periodically about 5-10 minutes..
- Once potatoes begin to color add red peppers and heavy cream. Cook until potatoes are tender..
- Add parmesan cheese and cajan seasoning to taste. Serve in bowl and enjoy. PRO TIP: top with fried egg!.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food creamy breakfast potatoes recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you mother ida for sharing Steps to Prepare Perfect Creamy Breakfast Potatoes, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp