Monte Cristo Sandwich. Spread bread with mayonnaise and mustard. Alternate ham, Swiss and turkey slices on bread. Monte Cristo sandwich Recipe : I love sandwiches.
Bread: White bread will seal the best, but you can always swap it out for sourdough, rye or even a dinner rolls in a pinch! A perfect Monte Cristo sandwich has a few classic markers: soft white bread, thinly sliced deli ham, creamy Gruyère cheese, and a custardy egg dip before being cooked. Yummy Swiss Cheese, Turkey, And Ham On White Bread, Fried & Topped With Powdered Sugar—Making It An Irresistible Sweet And Salty Dish. You can have Monte Cristo Sandwich using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Monte Cristo Sandwich
- It’s 3 pieces of bread loaf.
- It’s of Butter, to spread and to put in the pan.
- You need 1 piece of ham.
- Prepare 1 piece of cheddar sandwich cheese.
- Prepare of Cream cheese, to spread.
- You need of Strawberry jam, to spread.
This is the ultimate make at home Monte Cristo Sandwich – with turkey, ham and cheese in a sandwich that is cooked. Have you ever wanted to make this popular Monte Cristo Sandwich by yourself? Monte Cristo Sandwich: Take the square homemade bread. Recipe courtesy of Mama's on Washington Square.
Monte Cristo Sandwich instructions
- Warm ham in toaster around 5 minutes in medium heat..
- Spread butter in both one side of the first bread loaf. Get a cooking pan, put butter and toast the bread (side of the one with butter spread facedown)..
- Put the cheddar sandwich cheese on top. Set aside..
- Get the second bread loaf, butter up one side and again toast on the pan. Put the ham on top. Set aside..
- Get the third bread loaf. Put butter on both sides. Toast it quickly in the pan. Put the three loaves together and put back on the pan. Just add butter on the pan everytime you toast the bread so that it doesn’t burn..
- Serve with cream cheese and strawberry jam..
This Monte Cristo sandwich is part grilled cheese, part French toast, and every single bit amazing. I tippy-toed out of my eating comfort zone and found something totally delicious and new to me. This Monte Cristo sandwich is a classic French toast-style sandwich. Now you don't have to wait for a trip to a local diner to get your craving fulfilled. The Monte Cristo sandwich, sometimes spelled Monte Christo, is an unusual sandwich combining the principals of French toast and the basic ham and Swiss sandwich.
Thank you mother linda for sharing Recipe: Yummy Monte Cristo Sandwich, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp