Creamy Garlic Parmesan pasta.
You can have Creamy Garlic Parmesan pasta using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Garlic Parmesan pasta
- You need 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s 1/4 cup of butter (half a stick).
- You need 7 oz of pasta.
- You need 2 cups of chicken broth.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/4 of parmesan cheese.
- You need of Salt & pepper.
Creamy Garlic Parmesan pasta step by step
- Butter in a large pan. Cook garlic on low for a few minutes. NOT til it browns. *I only had 2 garlic cloves so I used a tbs of homemade roast garlic oil.*.
- Add pasta, milk, and broth. Simmer til pasta is done. Stirring often. *Mine took maybe 10 minutes*.
- Turn off heat. Add parmesan. Enjoy..
Thank you sister ridha for sharing Recipe: Yummy Creamy Garlic Parmesan pasta, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp