Tumis Kangkung (Sauteed Water Spinach).
You can cook Tumis Kangkung (Sauteed Water Spinach) using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tumis Kangkung (Sauteed Water Spinach)
- It’s 100 g of water spinach.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 3 of shallot.
- Prepare 1/4 Tsp of shrimp paste (optional).
- It’s 1 of cayenne pepper (optional).
- It’s 100 ml of water.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s 1/2 Tsp of mushroom stock powder.
- It’s 1/2 Tsp of palm sugar.
- It’s Pinch of salt and white pepper.
Tumis Kangkung (Sauteed Water Spinach) instructions
- This is my water spinach! ?.
- Clean water spinach and cut it as you desire. Thinly slice shallot, garlic, and cayenne pepper..
- Heat 1 tbsp oil on skillet with medium fire. Saute garlic, shallot, and cayenne pepper until fragrant. Add water spinach and water. Cook it for 3 minutes then add oyster sauce, mushroom stock, shrimp paste, palm sugar, salt and white pepper. Mix it well until it cooked for 5 minutes. Test the taste, add more salt if needed.
- Sauteed Water Spinach is ready to serve ✨.
Thank you tante dian for sharing Recipe: Appetizing Tumis Kangkung (Sauteed Water Spinach), hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp