You can cook Parmesan Fish using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Parmesan Fish
- It’s 2 of Fish fillets (I used Swai), defrosted and pat dry.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt or to taste.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Italian seasoning.
- It’s to taste of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of Finely chopped green onion to garnish optional.
- It’s of Lemon wedges optional.
Parmesan Fish instructions
- In a small bowl, mix the salt, paprika and black pepper and set aside..
- Line the fryer basket with grill mat or a sheet of lightly greased aluminum foil..
- Place the fish fillets inside the basket. Sprinkle the seasoning mix evenly onto the fish and air fry at 380F (190C) for about 5 minutes..
- Then, sprinkle the Italian seasoning onto the fillets followed by the Parmesan cheese. Let the cheese melt in the air fryer unit for about one minute..
- Air fry again at 380F (190C) for about 3 minutes until the cheese turn golden brown and the fish temperature exceeds 145F (63C)..
- Prinkle some green onion over fish and squeeze some lemon juice to serve..
Thank you mother ridha for sharing Recipe: Appetizing Parmesan Fish, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp