Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Broccoli and Asparagus Bake.
You can cook Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Broccoli and Asparagus Bake using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Broccoli and Asparagus Bake
- It’s 1 lb of diced chicken breast, cooked.
- It’s 1/2 cup of hot sauce (any – I prefer Nando's).
- Prepare 12 oz of alfredo sauce (store bought or make your own).
- You need 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 8 oz of shredded cheese (any cheese is good here but gouda is best).
- It’s 10 oz of broccoli, steamed.
- Prepare 10 oz of asparagus, steamed.
- You need 1/2 cup of panko crumbs.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Broccoli and Asparagus Bake instructions
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Spray a 9×13 casserole dish with cooking spray (olive oil is my preference).
- Toss together steamed broccoli and asparagus in the bottom of the casserole dish. (You can buy steam-in-the-bag for ease but I love to steam my vegetables in my instant pot)..
- In a separate bowl, coat the chicken pieces in hot sauce. Transfer the chicken pieces in a layer on top of the broccoli and asparagus.
- In a separate bowl, mix together alfredo sauce (will post my recipe later but you can use a jar of store bought) and heavy cream. Mix in about 3/4 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp black pepper..
- Pour alfredo sauce over the chicken and vegetables..
- Sprinkle the shredded cheese evenly over the top of the alfredo sauce. Finish with a dusting of panko crumbs.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until cheese is bubbly and casserole is cooked through. Let stand 5 minutes before serving to allow for everything to set..
Thank you sister diah for sharing Recipe: Appetizing Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Broccoli and Asparagus Bake, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp