Curry Chicken Salad.
You can have Curry Chicken Salad using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Curry Chicken Salad
- You need 3 of Chicken Breasts.
- It’s 3 of Celery Stalks.
- It’s 1/2 of Medium Red Onion.
- Prepare 3/4 Cup of Low Fat Mayo (Hellmann's).
- You need 2 Tbsp of Curry Powder.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Chili Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need 2 tsp of Ground White Pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
Curry Chicken Salad step by step
- In a pot of boiling water, place chicken breasts in and cover. Boil for about 30 to 45 mins turning them every so often. (For this recipe I obviously used raw chicken breast but if you want to speed up the process a bit, your more than welcome to use already shredded chicken from the supermarket!).
- While the chicken is cooking, chop the red onion and celery and place in a large mixing bowl along with the rest of the ingredients..
- Once chicken is finished boiling, place them on a cutting board and use 2 forks to shred until desired consistency..
- Set aside to cool or use right away it's up to you! (too hot for me so I waited haha).
- Pour the chicken into the large mixing bowl along with the rest of the ingredients..
- This is where it gets a little messy. You are more than welcome to use spoons or any other means to mix it, but me, I used my hands (with gloves on of course :P)..
- Mix thoroughly and finished!.
- You can eat it right away or refrigerate and use it later! Enjoy!.
Thank you sister yuli for sharing How to Make Tasty Curry Chicken Salad, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp