Philly Cheese Steak for Breakfast.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, philly cheese steak for breakfast. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Philly Cheese Steak for Breakfast is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Philly Cheese Steak for Breakfast is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook philly cheese steak for breakfast using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Philly Cheese Steak for Breakfast:
- Take of Philly Cheese Steak meat.
- Make ready of instant hash browns.
- Prepare of sweet onion.
- Make ready of steak sauce.
- Take of cheese.
Steps to make Philly Cheese Steak for Breakfast:
- First, defrost your cheese steak meat, I usually use steakeze from Sam's club and pop it in the microwave defrost for 2 minutes..
- While that is defrosting prepare your hashbrowns. I like golden grills. You just pour hot water over it and let it sit for a couple of minutes. (If you have a Keurig, the water is perfect out of this)..
- Cut a slice of your sweet onion and dice it up..
- Shred your steak into pieces then mix your onion and some of your hashbrowns with it..
- Mix the steak sauce of your choice in all of it. I use A1 sauce..
- Oil your pan a little and when its hot enough put it in your pan, on medium heat and cook until the meat is no longer pink and your onions and hashbrowns are the way you like them..
- Add whatever cheese you'd like. I know most use mozzarella, but iIlike prima Della's super sharp cheese..
- Let the cheese melt, and stir it up. Let me just add, the copper cookware is perfect for this because the cheese doesn't stick and you don't have to add any oil..
- Put on the bread of your choice and enjoy. (Yes, that is how my pan looked after cooking with no oil added and after melting cheese. These things are awesome!).
- Eat and enjoy! It's messy, but it's amazing!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food philly cheese steak for breakfast recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you tante yuni for sharing How to Make Quick Philly Cheese Steak for Breakfast, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp