Discreet Beet Vegan GF Protein Smoothie.
You can have Discreet Beet Vegan GF Protein Smoothie using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Discreet Beet Vegan GF Protein Smoothie
- It’s 3/4 cup of diced canned beets.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded carrots.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of frozen pineapple.
- You need 1/2 cup of frozen blueberries.
- It’s 5 of frozen strawberries.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of nut milk of choice.
- It’s 1/2 of serving of vanilla plant-based protein powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ground flax seeds.
- You need 1 tbsp of maple syrup.
- Prepare Dash of vanilla extract.
- Prepare Dash of sweetener of choice.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Prepare A few of raspberries (optional).
Discreet Beet Vegan GF Protein Smoothie instructions
- Rinse the beets under warm water to get some of the more flavorful juices off.
- Put beets, shredded carrots, pineapple, blueberries, strawberries and water into the blender and blend on extraction, or smoothie mode.
- Add ground flax seed, protein powder, and nut milk and blend with a dash of vanilla and sweetener to taste.
- Pour into a cup and drop maple syrup into it without mixing, adding optional raspberries, peanuts, unsweetened coconut flakes, honey, etc.
Thank you mother yuli for sharing How to Cook Appetizing Discreet Beet Vegan GF Protein Smoothie, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp