Grandma Terry's Seafood Salad.
You can cook Grandma Terry's Seafood Salad using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grandma Terry's Seafood Salad
- You need 4 pounds of calamari cleaned and cut into rings.
- You need 4 pounds of shrimp cleaned and cut in thirds.
- It’s 1 1/2 pounds of octopus cut into bite sized pieces.
- It’s 1 of whole head celery chopped.
- Prepare 1 of large jar sliced green olives.
- It’s 1 of whole bulb garlic minced (about 8 gloves).
- Prepare 4 cup of Wesson vegetable oils.
- You need of Juice of 12 lemons.
Grandma Terry's Seafood Salad instructions
- Cook each type of seafood separately in boiling water. Transfer to bowl of ice to stop cooking process..
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl AMD refrigerate. Serve cold..
Thank you mother ulin for sharing Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Grandma Terry's Seafood Salad, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp