Blueberry-Chia Breakfast Crisp.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, blueberry-chia breakfast crisp. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Blueberry-Chia Breakfast Crisp is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Blueberry-Chia Breakfast Crisp is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook blueberry-chia breakfast crisp using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Blueberry-Chia Breakfast Crisp:
- Make ready 3 cups of frozen blueberries (defrosted with liquid preserved).
- Take 1 cup of almond flour.
- Take 3 tbsp of chia seeds.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of maple syrup.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of smart balance butter.
- Take 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- Get 1/3 cup of chopped walnuts.
Steps to make Blueberry-Chia Breakfast Crisp:
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Pour the blueberries and liquid into a greased baking dish..
- Sprinkle 2 tbsp chia seeds on the blueberries and mix in slightly..
- Pour maple syrup evenly over blueberry and chia seed mix..
- With a food processor, pulse together the almond flour and smart balance butter until it looks crumbly. Then add the vanilla, walnuts, and remaining 1 tbsp chia seeds. Pulse slightly to mix together..
- Crumble the almond flour mixture over the prepared blueberries..
- Bake for 25 minutes at 350°F..
- Serve warm and enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food blueberry-chia breakfast crisp recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you tante dian for sharing How to Prepare Favorite Blueberry-Chia Breakfast Crisp, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp