Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, vegetarian breakfast. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Vegetarian Breakfast is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Vegetarian Breakfast is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook vegetarian breakfast using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetarian Breakfast:
- Get 2 of large eggs.
- Make ready 2 of small avocados.
- Make ready 2 of small potatoes (with or without skin).
- Prepare 1/2 of red onion.
- Get 3 of bella mushrooms.
- Get 2 of garlic cloves.
- Get of Green onion (garnish).
- Take of Olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- Take of Salt.
- Take of Pepper.
- Take of Oregano.
- Prepare of Cumin.
- Get of Paprika.
- Make ready of Your favorite coffee.
- Make ready of No technology.
Steps to make Vegetarian Breakfast:
- Slowly heat up a cast iron pan to medium low. In the meantime, mix eggs in a bowl and set side. Dice veggies to your liking. Small potato cubes (< 1/2") are easiest to brown on a pan and what I prefer..
- Add oil to heated cast iron and cook eggs to your liking. I like medium low for a cast iron for scrambled eggs because it doesn't burn the eggs and it's easier to get fluffy scrambled eggs. I learned from a friend who is a chef at a breakfast restaurant that adding a small amount of milk helps you get fluffier scrambled eggs. Season to taste, I love oregano on my eggs. Set eggs aside..
- Bring up heat to medium high and add oil. Add potatoes and cook all around. When the potatoes are brown ~70% of the way around add butter, garlic, onions and mushrooms. Season to taste. Stir constantly. I typically cook until the garlic gets on the darker end because it adds a bit of crunchy garlic texture in each bite that I like, but it's always up to you. Place on plate next to eggs..
- Slice the avocados and place next to everything..
- Garnish if desired and serve immediately. Enjoyed best next to an open window with a morning breeze, no technology, and a cup of coffee..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food vegetarian breakfast recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you mother diah for sharing Steps to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Vegetarian Breakfast, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp