Vegan Gluten-Free Tofu Omlette. I have to confess, this omelette looks WAY better than my first attempts at making vegan tofu omelettes. Making pancake-like things including crepes, omelettes, Indian dosas, and Ethiopian injeera bread have all been things that were a little hard for me to get right at first. Tofu and hummus provide a sturdy base, and nutritional yeast and spices add tons of flavor.
These vegan omelettes are made from chickpea flour aka garbanzo bean flour. If you are vegan or trying to eat less animal foods and you miss egg-type meals, then you've come to the right place! Today I decided to make the BEST Vegan Omelette. You can have Vegan Gluten-Free Tofu Omlette using 22 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Gluten-Free Tofu Omlette
- Prepare of Egg Mix.
- It’s 2 packages of Soft Mori-Nu Tofu.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Golden Flax Seeds.
- You need 2 tbsp of Gluten Free Garbanzo Flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of Black Kavala Salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of Nutritional Yeast Flakes.
- You need 1 tbsp of Onion Powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Paprika.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric.
- You need 1 dash of Chili powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Chicken Seasoning (vegetarian).
- Prepare 4 oz of Soy Kaas Mozzarella Cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s of Omelette Fillings.
- Prepare 2 of Small White Onions.
- You need 1 of Red Pepper.
- It’s 5 of White Mushrooms.
- Prepare 7 of Green Olives.
- It’s 2 of Chive Onions.
- It’s 4 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 of Large Tomato.
Whether you spell it omelette or omelet, we're battling the traditional chickpea flour omelette against my. Serve with toast (or not if gluten-free) and you have yourself a vegan breakfast of kings I tell ya! I used black salt (kala namak) in this omelette, which gives a For more delicious 'eggy' vegan breakfast recipes check out our super 'eggy' vegan tofu scramble as well as our simple tofu scramble (yes we. This is a protein rich vegan breakfast idea made with omelet.
Vegan Gluten-Free Tofu Omlette step by step
- Lightly oil a pan with Extra Virgin Olive Oil and heat pan on medium high. Be sure to have your own sufficiently hot and ready.
- Combine all egg mix ingredients in a blender.
- Blend till smooth.
- Set egg mix aside and prepare your omelette fillings.
- Chop omelette fillings however you like, so they fit in the omelette.
- Pour your egg mix into your pre-heated pan, about half an inch thick.
- In another pan, combine your omelette fillings in another pan set to high. Leave out tomatoes from pan for now.
- Your egg mix will be ready to flip when the edges are golden brown. Flip carefully with a large spatula.
- Add fillings to your omelette, and allow the other side to cook a bit.
- Once cooked, remove omelette carefully and fold over once you place it on the plate.
You will never ever find that this is made with tofu. It is so delicious and so healthy as well. I used cheese in the filling, if you want to make it vegan you can skip it or use dairy free cheese, The filling for this can be quite endless, you can fill it. Silken tofu is an excellent substitute for eggs in this incredible vegan omelet. Fill it with kale, spinach, mushrooms, asparagus–any vegetable you like!
Thank you tante ulin for sharing How to Cook Delicious Vegan Gluten-Free Tofu Omlette, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp