Coconut Curry Quinoa (Vegan + Gluten Free).
You can cook Coconut Curry Quinoa (Vegan + Gluten Free) using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Coconut Curry Quinoa (Vegan + Gluten Free)
- Prepare 1 cup of quinoa.
- Prepare 2 cups of unsweetened coconut milk.
- You need 1 of tomato, diced.
- Prepare 1/2 of zucchini, peeled and diced.
- It’s 1/2 of vidalia onion, peeled and diced.
- It’s 1/3 cup of red curry simmer sauce.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of blanched sliced almonds.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of coconut oil.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of curry powder.
- You need 1 Tbsp of coconut flakes, to taste.
Coconut Curry Quinoa (Vegan + Gluten Free) step by step
- Add 1 cup quinoa and 2 cups water to a medium pot and bring to a boil.
- Once the mixture has begun to boil, bring to a simmer for about 15 minutes until the quinoa has soaked up all of the liquid **The coconut milk will tend to foam and clump at the top if you do not continue to stir throughout–this is not a problem, and you can spoon off anything that clumps on top if you prefer**.
- In a separate pan, heat 2 tbsp coconut oil and add the diced tomato, zucchini, and onion.
- Continue to cook the vegetables on low-medium heat until they become soft.
- Add 1/3 cup red curry simmer sauce to the vegetables and cook for another 5-10 minutes.
- Once quinoa has finished cooking, add the vegetable/curry mixture to the pot and stir it in.
- Add the 1/8 cup of blanched almonds, and 1 tbsp of curry powder and stir until the curry has fully been absorbed **1 tbsp does not seem like a lot, but it will go far!**.
- Serve in bowls and add the coconut flakes to garnish!.
Thank you sister sri for sharing Recipe: Yummy Coconut Curry Quinoa (Vegan + Gluten Free), hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp