Stovetop French Toast.
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, stovetop french toast. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Stovetop French Toast is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Stovetop French Toast is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have stovetop french toast using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Stovetop French Toast:
- Take 4-6 of eggs.
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of milk.
- Take 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Get 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Take 1-2 teaspoons of cinnamon.
- Make ready 1 loaf of bread.
Instructions to make Stovetop French Toast:
- Combine eggs, vanilla, milk, brown sugar, and cinnamon..
- Whisk it till smooth. Then place a greased skillet or griddle on your stovetop. Set temperature to medium heat..
- Dunk a slice of a bread in the egg wash. Lift out with a fork and place bread on the warmed pan. Cook for 2-3 minutes and flip to cook the other side..
- Serve with butter and syrup..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food stovetop french toast recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you tante wati for sharing Recipe of Ultimate Stovetop French Toast, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp