Spinach Stuffed Shells.
You can have Spinach Stuffed Shells using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spinach Stuffed Shells
- Prepare 1 box of jumbo pasta shells.
- You need of Salt for boiling water.
- You need 1 of (32 ounce)container ricotta cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1 box (10 ounce) of frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 of eggs, lightly beaten.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of oregano.
- It’s 1 jar of your favorite pasta sauce.
- It’s of Sprinkle Parmesan cheese.
Spinach Stuffed Shells step by step
- Cook pasta shells according to package directions and drain well…….
- In a bowl combine : mozzarella cheese, thawed and drained spinach, Parmesan cheese, lightly beaten eggs, black pepper, garlic powder and oregano, mix all well……
- In a large baking pan spread about 1/2 cup of your pasta sauce at the bottom of pan……..
- Stuff ricotta / spinach mixture into each cooked shell, then place stuffed shells on top of pasta sauce in baking pan, repeat until all shells are stuffed……….
- Spoon any remaining pasta sauce over stuffed shells, add some extra Parmesan cheese and any mozzarella cheese on top of shells…….
- Bake, uncovered, in a preheated 350 degree oven for 25-35 minutes……..
- Let shells stand for about 15 minutes……..
- Serve and enjoy ?!!!!.
Thank you sister ida for sharing Recipe: Yummy Spinach Stuffed Shells, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp