Pan fried fish with pineapple salsa.
You can have Pan fried fish with pineapple salsa using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pan fried fish with pineapple salsa
- It’s of fish fillet (i use snapper).
- You need of russet potato (peeled).
- You need of light cream.
- It’s of baby peas.
- You need of butter.
- You need of mint leaf (mixed with peas).
- You need of pineapple.
- You need of tomato.
- Prepare of red onion.
- Prepare of coriander.
- It’s of lime.
Pan fried fish with pineapple salsa step by step
- Dice potato and boil for 15mins till fully cooked, drain and place potato in the strainer to ensure no lumps left. Heat some cream then add into potato, mix well and season with salt.
- Dice tomato, pineapple, red onion, rough cut coriander, mix into a bowl with a squeeze of lime and salt and pepper to taste.
- Sautee baby peas, add salt to taste and butter. Blend with couple mint leaves and little water for smooth consistency.
- Fillet the fish, pan fry in a medium hot pan, add salt and pepper..
Thank you mother sri for sharing Recipe: Delicious Pan fried fish with pineapple salsa, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp