Amerixcan Multi-Purpose Taco Meat.
You can cook Amerixcan Multi-Purpose Taco Meat using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Amerixcan Multi-Purpose Taco Meat
- You need 3 lbs of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 of white onion, diced.
- It’s 1 package of taco seasoning.
- You need 2 tbsp of chili powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ground cumin.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1 dash of salt.
- Prepare 2 dashes of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
Amerixcan Multi-Purpose Taco Meat step by step
- Open beef log. Crush up by hand into a large pan. Add all spices except the packet of taco seasoning. Cook on low/med heat until mostly browned. There will still be a little red in the beef. A LITTLE..
- Drain 9/10ths of the fat. Add the water, taco seasoning packet and diced onion. Put back to heat, stirring regularly and break up any remaining large chunks of meat. Approximately 8-10 minutes..
- Remove from heat. Continue stirring occasionally while it cools to make sure the juice gets into the meat. Add a bit more spice if you want. Use your judgement. P.S. Tajin and hot sauce won’t hurt at this point ??.
- After it’s cooled, use and refrigerate leftovers. Quick cook with so many delicious possibilities, use your imagination!.
Thank you tante amel for sharing Recipe: Delicious Amerixcan Multi-Purpose Taco Meat, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp