Vegan General Tso Tofu and Noodles.
You can cook Vegan General Tso Tofu and Noodles using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan General Tso Tofu and Noodles
- It’s of Tofu.
- You need of Broccoli (or any vegetable your desire).
- You need of Cornstarch.
- You need of Soy sauce (gluten free).
- You need of Powder Ginger.
- You need of Sesame oil.
- It’s of Toasted sesame seeds.
- You need of Agave or Sugar.
- It’s of Water.
- It’s of Vegan asian noodles.
- It’s of Sunflower oil or similar.
Vegan General Tso Tofu and Noodles instructions
- Use extra firm tofu. Drain and cover in paper towel to remove moisture. After, cut into bite size cubes. Place corn starch in a bowl. You can add seasoning to the cornstarch if you desire. Cover the tofu cubes in the cornstarch shaking off extra powder..
- After all tofu has been prepared, heat oil in a shallow pot on high heat. Carefully fry the tofu. Be mindful that moisture can escape tofu into hot oil and it can burn you. Fry until golden and crispy. When done set aside..
- Blanch broccoli. Don't over cook. Set aside..
- In the mean time prepare the sauce in a bowl. I do 2 tbsp of soy sauce to 1 tbsp of sesame oil. 1/2 tsp of ginger. I either use agave or sugar to balance the saltiness of the sauce (add as little or as much depending on your preference. I like mine a little sweet) Add 3 tbsp of water to dilute sauce..
- Cook noodles as per instructions. Once all of the cooked ingredients are done; heat a wok or pan adding the Broccoli and tofu. Add the sauce and noodles and let it cook down until it thickens..
- After plating, garnish with sesame seeds and eat!.
Thank you mother linda for sharing How to Cook Delicious Vegan General Tso Tofu and Noodles, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp