Eggplant Casserole IV.
You can cook Eggplant Casserole IV using 22 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggplant Casserole IV
- It’s of Soaking.
- It’s 1 of large eggplant aubergine.
- Prepare As needed of salt.
- You need As needed of water to rinse eggplant.
- It’s of Meat sauce.
- Prepare 2 pound of ground sirloin/beef.
- You need 1 of large onion.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of parsley flakes.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of tomato paste.
- You need 1-1/2 cup of roasted sweet peppers.
- You need 16 ounces of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need To taste of ground black peppe.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of marjoram.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of savory.
- You need 16 ounces of tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1 of rib/stalk celery sliced thinly.
- It’s of Layers.
- You need 2 cups of shredded gouda cheese.
- You need 1 cup of chopped black ripened olives.
- You need 2 cup of shredded Monterey jack and cheddar cheese.
Eggplant Casserole IV step by step
- Peel and slice the eggplant into thin slices. Salt each slice on both sides. Let sit for 30 minutes then rinse..
- Wash all the vegetables. Preheat oven to 400°Fahrenheit chop the celery, leaves and all. Slice the peppers and onions..
- Heat pot and brown the beef with the onions, peppers, tomatoes, celery, add spices and simmer 10 minutes..
- Add tomato sauce and tomato paste, adjust the salt and pepper if more is needed..
- Heat a skillet and lightly brown the eggplant..
- In a 10 inch oven safe pan add a thin layer of meat sauce. Cover with part of the eggplant slices. Then add the colby Monterey jack cheese..
- Chop and slice the olives. Add olives over most of the top..
- More meat sauce. Eggplant. Then aged Italian blend.
- Meat sauce and shredded gouda cheese. Put into the oven for 35-40 minutes..
- Let rest 15 minutes serve I hope you enjoy!.
Thank you mother dian for sharing Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Eggplant Casserole IV, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp