Gluten free, Vegan Donut Holes.
You can cook Gluten free, Vegan Donut Holes using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Gluten free, Vegan Donut Holes
- It’s of donut hole dough ingredients.
- You need 1 cup of Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free 1 to 1 Baking Flour.
- You need 3 tbsp of cane sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of sea salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of unsweetened coconut or almond milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of shortening (melted).
- It’s of canola oil for frying.
- Prepare of coating ideas.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cinnamon sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of powered sugar.
Gluten free, Vegan Donut Holes instructions
- In a heavy pot, heat 2 inches of canola oil to 350 degrees over medium-high heat..
- Prepare dough by sifting together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a mixing bowl. Add milk and melted shortening and stir until dough comes together..
- Using a small disher, scoop balls of dough and gently drop into hot oil. Cook for 4-5 minutes, until golden brown..
- Remove from oil with tongs or slotted spoon, and allow to drain on paper towel lined plate for a couple of minutes..
- Place donut holes in brown paper bag with topping of choice and shake to cover..
Thank you tante yani for sharing How to Make Yummy Gluten free, Vegan Donut Holes, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp