Healthy Gluten-free Vegan pine nut rice cakes.
You can have Healthy Gluten-free Vegan pine nut rice cakes using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy Gluten-free Vegan pine nut rice cakes
- Prepare 200 grams of glutinous rice flour.
- It’s 60 grams of raw pine nuts.
- Prepare 150 grams of water.
- It’s 50 grams of brown sugar.
Healthy Gluten-free Vegan pine nut rice cakes instructions
- Cook the glutinous rice flour on the stove on a nonstick pan until its golden brown, followed by pine nuts until they're toasted..
- Heat the water, and add the brown sugar until it's fully dissolved..
- Ground the pine nuts, mix it with the rice flour, and add the liquid to it. Mix very well with hands..
- Shape them into cookies by using a cookie press mold, or hardly press the mixture into a small loaf pan, and cut into bars, or squares..
Thank you tante wati for sharing How to Cook Yummy Healthy Gluten-free Vegan pine nut rice cakes, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp