Telur Tomat (Egg Tomato Omelette).
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, telur tomat (egg tomato omelette). One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Telur Tomat (Egg Tomato Omelette) is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Telur Tomat (Egg Tomato Omelette) is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have telur tomat (egg tomato omelette) using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Telur Tomat (Egg Tomato Omelette):
- Take 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of large tomato, seeded, small diced.
- Prepare 1 stalk of green onion, thinly sliced.
- Get 1 of red chilli pepper, seeded, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt or to taste.
- Get 1/8 tsp of white pepper powder or to taste.
- Make ready 1/2 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Take of Ground spices:.
- Make ready 3 cloves of shallots.
- Make ready 2 cloves of garlic.
Steps to make Telur Tomat (Egg Tomato Omelette):
- Beat the eggs. Add ground spices, tomato, and green onions..
- Season with salt and white pepper powder. Mix well..
- Heat the vegetable oil in a pan. Make an omelette. Remove from the heat..
- Serve over warm rice. Yum! 😋.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food telur tomat (egg tomato omelette) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you mother ridha for sharing How to Make Award-winning Telur Tomat (Egg Tomato Omelette), hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp