Chocolate Banana Muffin.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, chocolate banana muffin. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chocolate Banana Muffin is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Chocolate Banana Muffin is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook chocolate banana muffin using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Banana Muffin:
- Make ready 130 g (1 cup) of all-purpose flour, sifted.
- Take 20 g (3 tbsp) of cocoa powder, sifted.
- Take 4 g (1 tsp) of baking powder, sifted.
- Prepare 1.5 g (1/4 tsp) of salt.
- Prepare 200 g of (more or less 2 qty) overripe banana, mashed.
- Make ready 75 g of (1/4 cup+1 tbsp) brown sugar.
- Prepare 45 ml (3 tbsp) of milk.
- Take 56 g (1/4 cup) of unsalted butter, melted.
- Make ready 1 of large egg.
- Make ready of 🧁 Topping options:.
- Take of walnuts.
- Prepare of white chocolate chunks.
- Make ready of oat streusel.
Steps to make Chocolate Banana Muffin:
- Line the muffin tray with muffin liner or parchment paper. Set aside..
- Weigh and sieve the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt into a medium bowl. Stir with a hand-whisk until well combined. Set aside..
- In another medium bowl, mash the bananas with a fork or masher. Add the remaining ingredients. Mix well with the hand-whisk..
- Pour banana mixture into the flour mixture. Mix and fold until combined. A few streaks of flour are fine in the final batter. Simply avoid overmixing as it will cause the cake to be dense and untender..
- Divide batter evenly into muffin tray. Add any of your favorite toppings..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 425°F (220°C) for 5 minutes. Then reduce temperature to 375°C (190°C) and bake for another 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chocolate banana muffin recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you tante yuni for sharing Recipe of Favorite Chocolate Banana Muffin, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp