You can have Sirloin Steak using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sirloin Steak
- You need 2.5 lbs of beef top sirloin steak.
- You need of As needed, seasoned meat tenderizer and pepper.
- It’s of As needed, a little olive oil and a dap of butter.
Sirloin Steak instructions
- Before I cook my steak, I beat the crap out of it with a meat tenderizing tool. I highly recommend getting one of these if you don’t have one..
- When it’s time to cook your steak, heat a large cast iron skillet on med/high heat. Add the oil and butter and allow to melt. Lay the steak in the skillet and set the bacon press or another skillet on top of the steak..
- Cook for a good 5 to 6 minutes without moving it. Flip the steak and repeat with the press or the weight..
- After another 5 or 6 minutes take the skillet off the heat. Take off the weight and transfer to a platter. Allow to sit for several minutes to rest. We like ours medium rare. If you’ve never tried it, have some raw horseradish with that steak. It’s a match made in heaven..
Thank you sister yani for sharing Recipe: Yummy Sirloin Steak, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp