No Bake Penne Pasta. No-boil, fail-proof, garlic-buttery, easy dreamy weeknight dinner. You can mix up UNCOOKED – repeat – UNCOOKED pasta, tomatoes, milk (!), garlic, and butter, in a pan and pop it in your oven and it will bake into something that tastes like. Pure comfort food, this Penne Pasta Bake has a meaty, creamy sauce and lots and lots of cheese.
Penne Pasta Bake is an easy cheese-filled comfort food recipe. This hearty baked pasta is similar to lasagna, but easier to make! Some comfort food for a rainy day: This Penne Pasta Bake has all that lasagna flavor, but with just a fraction of the effort! You can have No Bake Penne Pasta using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of No Bake Penne Pasta
- You need 500 grams of penne pasta.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped parsley.
- You need of Red Sauce.
- It’s 1/4 of kilo lean ground pork.
- It’s 1/4 of kilo ground beef.
- You need 1 cup of chopped cooked ham.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped onion.
- Prepare 6 of gloves chopped garlic.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- It’s 250 grams of spaghetti sauce.
- You need to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- It’s of White Sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of all purpose cream.
- You need 1 cup of quick melt cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of melted butter.
It cooled off quite a bit this weekend in Chicago, so. This penne pasta bake is so delicious and perfect for busy weeknights. This creamy, baked penne pasta dish gets its wonderful flavors from ham and provolone cheese. Perfect dish for using up leftover ham.
No Bake Penne Pasta instructions
- Red Sauce – sauté onions followed by garlic.
- Put ground pork and beef and add soy sauce. Cook for 20 mins add 1/4 cup water..
- Add ham and cook for another 15 mins.
- Pour spaghetti sauce and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook pasta according to package instructions..
- Drain the pasta and pour the red sauce and save some at least 1 cup for the topping. Set aside..
- White sauce. In a double boiler mix all ingredients and cook until the cheese totally melts..
- Put the remaining red sauce on the top of the pasta. Then add the white sauce on the top then garnish with chopped parsley..
Perfect for using up leftover ham, this creamy, cheesy, comfort-food dish is completely family friendly. Baked Penne with Turkey Sausage & Winter GreensShady Brook Farms. Add pasta and mix until pasta is evenly coated. Tender penne pasta baked in a meaty tomato sauce and topped with mozzarella cheese. Drain pasta; place in large bowl.
Thank you sister sri for sharing Recipe: Yummy No Bake Penne Pasta, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp