Spicy Sour Gochujang Tofu Soup.
You can cook Spicy Sour Gochujang Tofu Soup using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Sour Gochujang Tofu Soup
- You need 1 of packed tofu (firm or silky).
- It’s 1/4 slice of onion (thinly sliced).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of gochujang paste (you can find it in any Asian store or Smith’s store).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ginger powder (you can use the fresh ginger slices).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder (you can reply with minced garlic).
- You need 1 tsp of paprika powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mushrooms powder (optional).
- You need 1 tsp of cayenne powder(optional, you can skipped if you don’t like spicy).
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need Squeezes of lemon or 1 tbsp lemon juice (optional).
- It’s 4 cup of water (veggies or non veggies broth).
- Prepare of Green onion for garnish.
- It’s of Sesame oil.
- It’s of Oil.
Spicy Sour Gochujang Tofu Soup step by step
- Using a pan heat up little oil, then sauted the onion..
- Add ginger, garlic, black pepper, gochujang paste, paprika, mushrooms powder, cayennes pepper and water..
- Let them boil and simmer until the gochujang is dissolved..
- Add tofu, soy sauce and salt to taste. Cook for another 3-4 minutes. Lastly add a few drops of sesame oil and lemon juice, then turn off the heat and serve. Don’t forget to sprinkle green onion as a garnish. Enjoy!.
Thank you tante ida for sharing How to Prepare Appetizing Spicy Sour Gochujang Tofu Soup, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp