Pea Pasta – a simple supper. Pea pasta is a simple summer spaghetti tossed in pea pesto and served with freshly grated parmesan and basil leaves. 🍜 Pasta with a pea puree pesto. We usually have a glut of peas up at the allotment in the summer and pea soup isn't necessarily the best option when the weather is warm. Pasta with Peas is one of those quick and easy meals that will surely make it onto your regular meal plan.
British peas are at their best A simple homemade pesto with rocket and parmesan is the perfect sauce for tagliatelle. Make peas the star of your next dinner party! How to Make my Simple Pasta with Peas and Ham. You can cook Pea Pasta – a simple supper using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pea Pasta – a simple supper
- Prepare 2 cups of pasta (I used gluten free but you can use your favourite).
- Prepare 2 cups of frozen peas.
- You need 1 of red onion.
- You need 1 Handful of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1 of fat clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 of mild chilli pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Lemon.
- You need 1 knob of butter or vegan alternative.
- It’s 1 of good sprinkle of Parmesan or vegan alternative.
- It’s to taste of Black pepper and sea salt.
A simple solo supper of spaghetti, linguine or tagliatelle with Italian basil sauce, ham, crème fraîche and green veg. Bring a pan of salted water to the boil, then throw in the pasta. Today's recipe is part of my little series about quick, simple and affordable pasta recipes. Plus Spring Vegetable Minestrone and more Spring Recipes from Sunday Supper Movement.
Pea Pasta – a simple supper step by step
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions. Finely chop the tomatoes, red onion, garlic and chilli..
- Add the peas and simmer until cooked.
- Drain the pasta and return to the pan. Add the butter and garlic and stir until the garlic is lightly cooked. Add the remaining chopped vegetables other than chilli and a little parsley to garnish) and stir until warmed. Add a few squeezes of lemon and toss..
- Serve in bowls and sprinkle with Parmesan or a veggie or vegan alternative and garnish with parsley and chopped chillis. Enjoy :).
We literally love all of your recipes (we keep tagging you on insta-stories because we are always using your recipes on batch prep Sunday LOL)! Try one of these quick and easy pasta recipes tonight! Whether you're in the mood for hearty comfort food or a light, bright summer pasta, you can never have too many pasta supper ideas. Keyword creamy ham pasta, ham and pea pasta, leftover ham pasta. The pasta should be about done – give it a taste, and if it's nearly cooked, add in the ham and peas.
Thank you tante yani for sharing How to Cook Delicious Pea Pasta – a simple supper, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp