Honey Ginger Fish Stirfry.
You can cook Honey Ginger Fish Stirfry using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Honey Ginger Fish Stirfry
- You need of The Fish.
- Prepare 400 g of white fish diced to bite sizes pieces.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of corn starch.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper,.
- It’s of For the sauce.
- You need 3 tbs of honey.
- Prepare 2.5 tbs of soya sauce.
- It’s 1.5 tbs of water.
- You need 1.5 tbs of grated fresh ginger.
- It’s 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vinegar or lemon juice.
- You need of Veggies.
- Prepare 2 of zucchini, sliced.
- It’s 1 of orange bell pepper, diced large.
- Prepare 1 of yellow bell pepper, diced large.
Honey Ginger Fish Stirfry instructions
- In a large dish pour cornstarch and season with salt and pepper, dust/toss your fish in the corn starch.
- In a large wok or pan, heat 2.5 tbs olive oil and cook fish on medium high until all sides are nicely browned. Remove from pan.
- Add your veggies to the pan and stirfry together for 8 or so min..
- Add your sauce to the pan of veggies and bring to a boil. Add your fish back to the pan and toss gently to coat in the sauce as well..
- Turn the heat to low and let cook for 3-4 more min or until your sauce has thicken slightly.
- Serve with steamed rice♡.
Thank you tante dian for sharing Recipe: Tasty Honey Ginger Fish Stirfry, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp