Vegan Steam Buns.
You can cook Vegan Steam Buns using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Steam Buns
- Prepare 2 cups of all- purpose flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of wet yeast.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 150 ml of warm water.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare of 1 pinch salt.
- It’s of Chocolate chips.
Vegan Steam Buns step by step
- Add the wet yeast and the sugar into the warm water and stir until the yeast dissolves..
- Add flour, baking powder and salt to the mixing bowl and mix..
- Wet yeast doesn’t need to grow like dry yeast so we can use it right away..
- Add the yeast mixture to the dry ingredients along with olive oil and mix..
- After mixing everything together, take the dough out and place it on the counter where we’ll kneed it. We will kneed it for 10-15 minutes..
- Coat a mixing bowl with cooking oil and place the dough into it and then cover..
- Set aside for about 1 hour to let dough rise..
- Place the dough on the counter and cut into 6 pieces which we will shape into balls..
- Flatten the balls but make sure the middle is thicker..
- Place the chocolate chips in the middle and fold the sides of the dough over top the chocolate..
- Place into cupcake paper, cover and let rest for another 10 minutes..
- Steam for 15-20 minutes..
Thank you sister ridha for sharing Recipe: Perfect Vegan Steam Buns, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp