Cara's Slow cooker Chicken Burritos.
You can have Cara's Slow cooker Chicken Burritos using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cara's Slow cooker Chicken Burritos
- You need 3 of chicken breasts.
- It’s 10 of large, burrito sized flour tortillas.
- It’s 1 of can of black beans, drained.
- It’s 1 of can of corn, drained.
- You need 1 of can of rotel, Undrained.
- It’s 1 of chicken bullion with 2 cups of water OR 2 cups chicken broth.
- You need 1/2 of packet of taco seasoning.
- It’s 3/4 cup of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 of juice of 1 lime.
- You need 1 of cilantro (optional).
- Prepare 5 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1 tbsp of fajita seasoning.
- It’s 2 of cups shredded cheese (optional).
Cara's Slow cooker Chicken Burritos instructions
- In a slow cooker, add water, bullion cube, taco seasoning & garlic all mixed together. Top with chicken. Low 6-7hrs, high 3-4. Mine were semi frozen so I cooked them on high 5 hrs.
- Remove chicken & shred. Pour all broth into large bowl & reserve. Mash garlic in the bottom of crockpot & leave for now.
- Add chicken, beans, corn, rotel, onions, squeezed lime, fajita seasoning, cilantro plus enough broth to fill half way. Just enough to keep it moist, but not too much to make a soup!.
- Now this needs to cook another hour or so in the slow cooker. I did mine for 2. I wanted all the flavors to be enhanced & come together! This will also give you a chance to check if more seasonings need to be added. Also, the reserved broth is handy if more needs to be added..
- With a slotted spoon, scoop the mixture onto the tortilla, making sure the least amount of juice gets in the tortilla. Sprinkle cheese on top. You want to leave 3/4 to 1 inch on each end for accurate folding..
- Once folded, add to a med high griddle or non-stick pan. I add a tiny butter to get a crispy outer edge. Flip burritos until golden on both sides..
- These can be served with salsa, sour cream, guacamole or enjoyed the way they are!! I hope you enjoy!.
Thank you sister sri for sharing Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Cara's Slow cooker Chicken Burritos, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp