Simple healthy granola. Learn how to make the best granola at home with this video. You'll need old-fashioned oats, maple syrup, coconut oil, nuts and dried fruit. It's quick and easy to make, naturally sweetened with honey or maple syrup, and this easy granola recipe can be customized with whatever add-ins you love best.
RDs explain which granolas are actually healthy and low in sugar, so you can feel good about your "What I like about Go Raw granola is its simplicity and healthy high quality ingredients," says Moon. This basic healthy granola recipe is how we like our granola- crispy and simple. It is also a simple guide for you to make homemade granola just the way you like it. You can cook Simple healthy granola using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple healthy granola
- It’s 150 g of old fashion oats.
- It’s 30 g of pistachio.
- Prepare 30 g of walnuts.
- It’s 60 ml of honey (maple syrup if vegan?).
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s 2 tbsp of coconut oil.
- It’s 20 g of dessiccated coconut.
- Prepare 2 tbspn of black sesame.
- It’s 50 g of dried mixed berries.
If you don't almonds, use walnuts. The best Healthy Oil-Free Granola recipe! Simple, sweetened with maple syrup, crunchy, and delicious. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Simple healthy granola instructions
- Heat up coconut oil, honey and vanilla essence and in the bowl mix it with all of the ingredients apart of coconut and dried fruits.
- Spread it over on a roasting tray and bake in 150 °C for 20 min. Stir every few minutes.
- After 20 min add coconut and dried fruits and bake it further for 10 min.
- Cool it down.
- Serve it with milk/ yoghurt or alternatively soy/ almond milk. Add it to your puddings as another layer or texture..
Simple, healthy granola that's perfect for fall! This simple healthy granola is not only full of yummy, healthy things to eat – it's so easy to make that my three year old can make it! You will need: How to make it. This simple healthy granola recipe is lightly sweet and filled with oats, honey, nuts, and seeds. Whip up a batch for breakfast or a snack!
Thank you sister ridha for sharing Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Simple healthy granola, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp