Sausage Breakfast Casserole.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, sausage breakfast casserole. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Sausage Breakfast Casserole is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Sausage Breakfast Casserole is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook sausage breakfast casserole using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sausage Breakfast Casserole:
- Get 2 Cans of Crescent Rolls.
- Get 1 block of cream cheese, room temp.
- Prepare 1 of roll hot and spicy sausage.
- Get 1 of egg white.
Instructions to make Sausage Breakfast Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 400, cook sausage, crumble it as you go. Drain..
- In a bowl mix cream cheese and sausage together..
- Unroll crescent dough, leaving intact, and place in casserole dish. Add sausage mixture, spread evenly.
- Top with the other roll of crescent dough, spread to edge and pinch with bottom layer to seal. Rub egg white over the top..
- Bake until golden brown to your liking..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food sausage breakfast casserole recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you mother ida for sharing How to Prepare Super Quick Homemade Sausage Breakfast Casserole, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp