Vickys Easy Banana & Peach Crumble, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can have Vickys Easy Banana & Peach Crumble, GF DF EF SF NF using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vickys Easy Banana & Peach Crumble, GF DF EF SF NF
- It’s 2 of medium bananas, sliced.
- It’s 4 of ripe peaches (or canned), halved, stoned & sliced into wedges.
- It’s 100 grams of gluten-free / plain flour.
- You need 50 grams of dairy-free spread / butter (Vitalite, Stork block marg).
- You need 6 tbsp of water (or juice from the peaches can).
- It’s 50 grams of light brown soft sugar.
Vickys Easy Banana & Peach Crumble, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Preheat your oven to gas 5 / 190C / 375°F.
- Put the peach and banana slices in the bottom of an overproof dish and add the water /juice.
- Rub together the flour and butter with your fingertips until it resembles breadcrumbs.
- Add the sugar and gently combine.
- Spoon the crumble topping over the fruit and bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden.
- Serve with custard, cream or ice cream on the side. Please see my profile for dairy, egg & soy-free versions of all of these.
Thank you tante linda for sharing Recipe: Yummy Vickys Easy Banana & Peach Crumble, GF DF EF SF NF, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp