Vickys 'Any Way' Flapjacks, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can cook Vickys 'Any Way' Flapjacks, GF DF EF SF NF using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vickys 'Any Way' Flapjacks, GF DF EF SF NF
- You need 160 grams of sunflower spread/butter.
- It’s 115 grams of soft brown sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of golden syrup or 3, depending on how gooey you like them.
- Prepare 240 grams of gluten free porridge oats.
- You need 115 grams of extras you want to add eg. chopped nuts, seeds, dried fruits, chocolate chips etc.
Vickys 'Any Way' Flapjacks, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F and grease a shallow 7 x 11" tin.
- Put the butter, sugar and syrup in a saucepan and heat until the sugar is dissolved.
- Remove from the heat and add in the oats and extras of choice. (I added 50g finely chopped dates, 30g Enjoy Life free-from chocolate chips, 20g sunflower seeds and 15g dessicated coconut).
- Stir in well, the mixture will be very stiff. If it gets too stiff to stir, put it back on the heat to loosen it.
- Spoon into the greased tin and flatten down with the back of a spoon.
- Bake for 20 minutes until lightly golden. It will still look soft but it will harden up as it cools down so don't be tempted to overbake.
- Slice into 11 x 1"wide by 3.5" long sized pieces but leave in the tin to cool.
- If you like, melt 100g safe chocolate and spoon or drizzle over the flapjacks in the tin when they've cooled 5 minutes, then place in the fridge for half an hour to set.
Thank you sister amel for sharing Recipe: Yummy Vickys 'Any Way' Flapjacks, GF DF EF SF NF, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp