Potato pancakes with smoked salmon. Drain in a colander and rinse under cold running water to stop the cooking. Top each pancake with a dollop of the crème fraîche and a few slivers of salmon. Arrange on a serving platter, sprinkle with the chives and serve immediately.
Add the potatoes and cook until soft. Drain well and return to pan, add milk and mash well. Place potatoes and onions on clean kitchen towel and squeeze out as much liquid as possible by twisting the top and sides tightly.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, potato pancakes with smoked salmon. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Potato pancakes with smoked salmon is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Potato pancakes with smoked salmon is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Drain in a colander and rinse under cold running water to stop the cooking. Top each pancake with a dollop of the crème fraîche and a few slivers of salmon. Arrange on a serving platter, sprinkle with the chives and serve immediately.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook potato pancakes with smoked salmon using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Potato pancakes with smoked salmon:
- Get 1 lb of potatoes (I think I used Russet).
- Make ready 1 of small onion.
- Take 1/2 of of a beaten egg.
- Take 1 tbs of flour.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Take of Frying oil.
- Make ready of Smoked salmon.
- Take of Sour cream.
- Make ready of Capers.
- Make ready of Fresh dill.
- Make ready of Lemon wedges.
Combine potatoes, onions, egg and flour in large bowl. Peel potatoes, rinse and grate on the large holes of a box grater into a bowl. Add the eggs and flour, season with salt and pepper and stir in the parsley. Serve pancakes with topped with salmon and salmon caviar and garnish as desired with edible flowers.
Steps to make Potato pancakes with smoked salmon:
- Shred the potatoes and onion into a bowl (I use a box grater)..
- Mix the grated potatoes and onion together, then squeeze the mix hard to get rid of as much moisture as you can (I do this by hand in batches)..
- Thoroughly mix the flour and 1/2 the beaten egg into the potato and onion mix. Season to taste..
- Heat the oil over high heat. I use soy bean oil and fill the saute pan with enough oil to cover the bottom of the saute pan with about 1/4 inch..
- Mold the mix into balls using your hands, place the balls in the oil, then press with a spatula to flatten them a bit..
- Cook on both sides until crispy and brown..
- Remove the pancakes from the oil and place on paper towels or metal drip rack to remove grease..
- Top with salmon, sour cream, dill, and capers, garnish plate with lemon wedges, and serve while pancakes are still warm..
- Bask in girlfriend's appreciation..
To serve, let the potato pancakes cool slightly, then top each with a dollop of greek yogurt, followed by a generous portion of smoked salmon. Top with fresh chives or thinly sliced green onion and serve immediately. Ideal brunch recipe with potato pancakes and smoked salmon and caviar. Continue with the rest of the batter, adding more oil as necessary. Cook extra mashed potatoes during the week and you'll have the basis of this fabulous weekend brunch dish.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food potato pancakes with smoked salmon recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you mother yuni for sharing How to Make Homemade Potato pancakes with smoked salmon, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp