Simple Sesame Stir-Fry (vegan).
You can cook Simple Sesame Stir-Fry (vegan) using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple Sesame Stir-Fry (vegan)
- It’s 1 tbsp of sunflower oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ginger, thinly sliced into batons.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped.
- It’s 1 of long red chilli, sliced.
- You need 1 packages of 2 minute microwave basmati rice.
- It’s 2 of bok choi, washed and sliced into one inch pieces.
- Prepare 1/2 of red bell pepper, sliced.
- It’s 1/2 of yellow bell pepper, sliced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of toasted sesame oil.
Simple Sesame Stir-Fry (vegan) step by step
- In a wok or (as I used…a stainless steel pot) heat the sunflower oil..
- Microwave the rice according to the instructions on the pack, and allow it to rest for one minute..
- Add the garlic, chilli and garlic and stir. If the garlic catches and starts to smell like ut's burning, add a little water..
- After about a minute, add the vegetables and stir fry for about another one to two minutes..
- Add in the soy sauce, and get it mixed in all over the vegetables..
- Add the rice to the wok/pan and stir it in, breaking it up with your wooden spoon..
- Put the stir fry on a plate to serve, then season with the sesame oil, and serve hot..
Thank you sister yani for sharing How to Cook Delicious Simple Sesame Stir-Fry (vegan), hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp