Breakfast Quesadilla. Breakfast Quesadillas with bacon, egg and cheese. An easy breakfast or dinner idea your family is sure to LOVE! Upgrade your breakfast game with this easy recipe for loaded breakfast quesadillas from Delish.com.
While quesadillas are great hand-held foods, you do have to watch for dripping As for what to put in breakfast quesadillas, cheese is a given, and while you can use scrambled eggs, I like to use. Serve on a plate with sour cream and pico de gallo or salsa (or grab them and head out the door!). A breakfast quesadilla recipe is the perfect snack with eggs to spice up your morning.
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, breakfast quesadilla. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Breakfast Quesadilla is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Breakfast Quesadilla is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Breakfast Quesadillas with bacon, egg and cheese. An easy breakfast or dinner idea your family is sure to LOVE! Upgrade your breakfast game with this easy recipe for loaded breakfast quesadillas from Delish.com.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook breakfast quesadilla using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Breakfast Quesadilla:
- Get of Flour Tortilla (8" in diameter).
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Get of Salt.
- Make ready of Ground white pepper.
- Take of Shredded cheese (mexican cheese, cheddar or mozzarella).
- Get of Meat (ground sausage, chopped ham, chopped bacon).
Find our quick and easy quesadillas recipes at the Incredible Egg. Flip both quesadillas and keep cooking on low/medium-low heat until the cheese is all melted and you can't go another minute without sinking. I had originally tried making this Breakfast Quesadilla with scrambled eggs, but when it came time to eat it, huge chunks of eggs kept falling out of the tortillas all over the floor. Quesadillas are simply savory-filled flour tortillas, either folded in half or stacked.
Steps to make Breakfast Quesadilla:
- Heat a nonstick pan over medium heat. Cook sausage or bacon until brown. Set aside. If using ham, just heat it up.
- Wipe excess oil. Reduce heat to low..
- Beat eggs and season with salt and white pepper. Add beaten eggs and swirl to spread evenly at the bottom of the pan. Cook in low heat until eggs are nearly cooked through.
- Sprinkle the top with shredded cheese then cover with tortilla. Use a large spatula to flip the egg over..
- Sprinkle more shredded cheese, then the cooked meat over the half side of the surface..
- Fold the tortilla in half.
- Sautee on both sides until golden brown. Adding a little oil to the pan will help the outside of the tortilla crisp nicely.
- Remove from the pan and serve warm with Pico de Gallo or Salsa..
This zesty egg and sausage version will perk up any brunch menu. This recipe for breakfast quesadillas combines cheese, egg and tortillas to make a delicious, family friendly breakfast. These quesadillas are filled with eggs and bacon and served with a cilantro sour cream-perfect for anytime of the day! These protein packed Breakfast Quesadillas will keep your kids full for longer. This breakfast quesadilla recipe is delicious.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food breakfast quesadilla recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you sister dian for sharing Easiest Way to Prepare Quick Breakfast Quesadilla, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp